How to recover hacked Facebook account?
Facebook has millions of users all around the world because its enormous features and ease to access. But unfortunately, many users are met with hacked accounts which makes them feel stressed out. It is not very tough to recover hacked Facebook account. You can recover your hacked Facebook account in simple and easy steps. Here we have discussed some of the easy methods to recover hacked Facebook account, check them out to get back your access to your Facebook Account.
If your password has changed use these steps to recover your account:
Most of the time, hackers change the password of Facebook account after hacking it. Therefore, the user is not able to access the account. Just follow the steps to solve the problem:1. If you have access to your email account but only the password has changed, then use the option of “forgot password” at the Facebook login page.
2. You will be transferred to another page. Enter either your username, email address or phone number. Choose the option whichever you use.
3. Now, Facebook will find your profile.
4.Identify your profile and enter email address or phone number and click on Continue.
5. You will get a recovery code to the recovery option chosen by you.
6. Enter the code in the required field and click on Continue.
7. Now create a new and strong password.
If your Facebook password and email address both have changed
If both password and email address have changed for your Facebook account, then use the below method to recover your Facebook account. This will require either your mobile number or old email address.
Recovery through mobile number:
1. Go to the Facebook login page.
2. Click on Forgot password.
3. Enter your username or email address.
4. When your Facebook profile appears, tap on it to get the recovery options.
5. Select the option of mobile number.
6. Facebook will give you security code via text message.
7. Enter the recovery code in the required field.
8. Set a new password now. Create a new password using a combination of a number, a special character, an upper-case letter and a lowercase letter.You can also recover your Facebook account with the option of email change notification. If the hacker has changed your email address, then you will get an email from Facebook in your previous email address. Look at that notification regarding email change.
If the hackers have hacked your email id, then take the help of the option “if you did not do this, please secure your account”. Just click on it to get the option to secure your account.
You will be now provided with number of recovery options based on the account and security. You may be asked to upload any government ID. Facebook will verify it and reactivate your account.
You can also enter your date of birth or recognize your friends by looking at their pictures and entering their names. Facebook will show you some of your friend’s pictures and you’ll have to name them correctly.
Let us see discuss latest methods to recover Facebook account
There are some new updated methods also to recover the deleted Facebook account. A new security update is there by Facebook which will let you reset the password without any sort of verification. This method is successful only if you try to reset the password from one of your old devices which you have been using to login to your Facebook account. •Take a device which you have been using for Facebook login.
•Now Try to recover your Facebook password from that device.
• Once your device is identified by Facebook, you will be allowed to change the password without verification.
• Try also using a familiar Wi-Fi. This will increase your chances to get back the Facebook access.
Identity verification service from Facebook
This new Identity Verification is an extended service from Facebook. Identity verification allows the user to confirm the identity with the help of government issued ID. Once you send your ID, Facebook gives you response within 1-3 days. See the steps below:• Go to https://en-gb.facebook.com/help/contact/183000765122339.
• A form will be there, fill it and attach a government issued ID.
• After completing send this form to Facebook.
• Then after a couple of days, Facebook will send you an email about recovery.
These are some simple ways to recover your Facebook account, check them out to get back your access to the account.
You can also enable Facebook two-step verification to enhance your security. Just go to the security settings and click on “Login approvals”. Now whenever you will log in to your account from a new device, you will be required to enter the security code sent on your mobile number. This will prevent your account from hacking in future.
Facebook account hacked email changed
Being one the most popular social media, Facebook has millions of users around the world. Facebook allows the users to share the memories, photos and views with their friends. Facebook also let the people meet their old friends and relatives which were not in contact due to some reasons. But imagine, you suddenly loss your access to Facebook account and are not able to log in as someone has changed the email address associated with your Facebook account. The problem of Facebook account hacked email changed is very common, but fortunately it is not impossible to get back your access to the Facebook account.
Method to solve the problem of Facebook account hacked email changed
When you find that the hacker has changed the email address associated to your Facebook account, then use the following steps to solve the issue:
1. Go to Facebook login page, click on the forgot password option.
2. Facebook will search your profile by entering your username or email address.
3. Click on your profile after being located by Facebook. A dialog box will appear in which you can reset your password.
4. Select “no longer have access to these”, when you don’t have access to the associated email address.
5. Now, you will be provided recovery options that will depend on the age of the Facebook account. If you have an old Facebook account, you can make use the option of Security questions. Once you answer all the questions correctly, you will be able to recover your Facebook account.
6. For new users, Facebook provides the option of “trusted contacts”. To regain your access to Facebook account, enter the email address that you can access. Click on the option reveal my trusted contacts. Enter the name of one of your trusted contacts. Facebook will send a link that could be accessed only by your trusted contacts. Tell them to click on that link and send you the security code mentioned there. Now, enter this security code in the required field to recover your hacked Facebook account.
When the hacker has changed your email address and password both
If you find that the hacker has changed your associated email address and password both, then it is quite difficult to get back your access to Facebook account. But still, you can recover your Facebook account using your mobile number or old email address. See the below steps:• Go to the Facebook login page. Click on “forgot password” option.
• Enter your account information like username or email address.
• Your Facebook profile will appear. Click on it.
• Facebook will provide you recovery options.
• Click on the option of mobile number.• You will get a text message from Facebook containing a security code.
• Enter the security code received via text message in the required field.
• Now, you can change your Facebook password. Create a new password and include numbers, characters, upper-case letter and a lower-case letter to make the password strong.
Recover hacked Facebook account using email change notification
If your email address is changed, Facebook sends a notification regarding email change in your email, that was entailed previously. • Just login to your email account that was used by you previously, and look for any email from Facebook. When you get the list of all the mails from Facebook, search for the email about the change of email address. The subject of the mail is generally “Facebook primary email changed to”.
• Click on the option “If you didn’t do this, please secure your account”.
• When you click on the above link, Facebook will provide you an option “Secure your account”.
• Click on continue to proceed.
• Now, you have various recovery options that depend upon your account and security.
• One option is to upload your government ID. Upload any ID issued by government via the procedure described by them. Your ID will be verified by a Facebook representative.• Once it is verified, you Facebook account will get activated and you will get a notification regarding this in email.
• Verification by Date of Birth. This is the easy way to verify your identity. Just enter your correct date of birth and get your access back to your Facebook account.
• Guess your friend’s by identifying their photos. This is an interesting way to complete the identification process. All you have to do is, name five of your friends out of seven by selecting their photos.
There is another method which is helpful in situations like Facebook account hacked email changed. Let’s have a look at this method:• Take a device that is mostly used by you for Facebook activities like log in or log out.
• Try to recover password from that device.
• If the device is recognized by Facebook, you can reset your password without any kind of verification.• Also, use the same Wi-Fi network, you have been using for Facebook. It may be your home network or an office Wi-Fi network.See the above methods carefully and use them to recover your hacked Facebook account.
How to delete Facebook account permanently?
Facebook account is very valuable for many users, especially those who love to share their photos and status with other friends on Facebook. Although, the users are connected to their friends and relatives via Facebook but many times, they want to delete their account for some or the other reason. Here, we will discuss the procedure for how to delete Facebook account permanently.
Facebook provides you two options- either deactivate your account or delete your account. There is a difference between the two options. If you deactivate your account, you have the option to reactivate your account whenever you wish. When your account is deactivated, other people are not able to search for you on the Facebook. But in case of deactivation, some of the information remains visible to others. If you choose to delete your Facebook account, the consequences are different. Deactivation will lead to following results:• Unlike deactivation, you can’t regain access to your Facebook account once it is deleted.
• Your profile, videos, posts and photos will be permanently deleted and you will not be able to retrieve them.
• Deletion is delayed by Facebook for few days after it is requested by the user. If the user log back into the Facebook account during these days, the deletion request is cancelled.
• The data stored in backup systems may take up to 90 days to delete. You are not able to access your information during this time period.
• The information like messaging is not stored in your account so your friends may still look at the messages sent by you once your account has been deleted. You will not be able to use Facebook messenger any longer.
• Facebook keeps a copy of some material, like log records in its database. But this information is disassociated from personal identifiers.
• You cannot use Facebook login for other apps that you have signed up using your Facebook account like Spotify or Pinterest. You will need the help of apps and websites to recover these accounts.
Steps to permanently delete Facebook account
Before deleting your Facebook account permanently, log in to your Facebook account and download a copy of your information like photos and posts from there. You won’t be able to get back your data once your Facebook account is permanently deleted. Follow these steps to permanently your Facebook account:1. Click on down arrow at the top right of your Facebook account.
2. Go to settings and click on “Your Facebook account information” at the left column.
3. Select “Deactivation and deletion”.
4 Click on “Delete Account”.
5. Click on “Continue to Account Deletion”.
6. Enter your Facebook password and click on Continue.
7. Click on “Delete Account”.
How to download your Facebook data before deleting your account
• Log in to your Facebook account and click on down-arrow at the top right of the Facebook page.
• Select Settings from the drop-down menu that appears.
• Click on “Download a copy of your Facebook data” hyperlink, which is located below the “Manage account” menu.
• You will get a mail saying that your Facebook profile is in the process of being prepared. About an hour later you will get another email saying that your download is ready.
• Click on the link received via email and download a .zip file of all your data.
Method to cancel Facebook account deletion
You can cancel your account deletion within thirty days of your account deletion request. Once thirty days get completed, you can’t retrieve your information and your Facebook account will be permanently deleted. Facebook takes ninety days to delete all the posts from Facebook account completely. During the deletion process, the things you have posted on Facebook are not accessible to other people using Facebook. Steps to cancel your account deletion:• Log in to your Facebook account using your username and password, within thirty days of deleting your account.• Click on “Cancel deletion”.
Method to deactivate your Facebook account
If you don’t want to delete your account but only want to take a break then go for deactivation of your Facebook account. Use these steps to deactivate your Facebook account:1. Log in to your Facebook account using your username and password.
2. Click on the drop-down arrow present at the right of your Facebook account page.
3. Go to settings and then click on “Your Facebook Information” option present in the left column.
4. Select “Deactivation and Deletion” option from there.
5. Select the option “Deactivate Account”.
6. Click on “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
7. Confirm account deactivation.
What if your Facebook account is deactivated but you still have Facebook Messenger?
If you have deactivated your Facebook account but are still using Facebook Messenger, then you have the following benefits:1. You will still be able to chat with your friends on Messenger.
2. Your contacts will be able to see your profile picture in conversations on Messenger.
3. Others will be able to search for you in messenger to send you a message.