Email is the shortest and simplest mode of communication for business, professional and personal purposes. Many people have Gmail account and there are millions of Gmail users around the world. Many times, Gmail suspends the account of its users. It is not that difficult to restore suspended Gmail account. continue to read on.
GMass has become very popular recently but also has an increased number of reports of Google accounts getting suspended after using GMass. It is the spammy behaviour in most of the cases that leads to an account suspension GMass can’t control whether Google suspends an account, nor can it help re-activate a suspended account.
- GMass is a conduit that unleash the power and full sending capabilities to a Gmail account.
- GMass cannot skirt Gmail’s rules or give you greater sending ability than before.
Different levels of bounces when your account gets suspended.
There are different levels of bounces and blocking, such as Gmail bouncing your outgoing emails because it finds them spammy and suspends entire Google account.
More than that, Gmail may bounce your outgoing email with this bounce message, when you try to send: delivery to the following recipient failed permanently. You may also get a policy violation warning when you log in to your account.
You will get an email to your recovery email account, when your account gets suspended.
Methods to prevent your account from getting suspended
Below are some guidelines that will help you to secure your account:
- Never make the use of GMass to send spam.
- Don’ send hundreds of emails with a newly created Gmail account. Although Google allows you to send 500 emails/day from a regular Gmail account, but it is not for a new Gmail account.
- If you are sending a mass email first time from your Gmail account, send a lower quantity of emails at starting.
How to restore suspended Gmail account?
Follow the below method to restore suspended Gmail account:
- First of all, sign in to your Google Admin console.
- Sign in with your administrator account that does not end in @gmail.com.
- Navigate to the user’s account page.
- Click Restore from the top right. If you cannot find restore option, wait up to 24 hours before the limits are reset automatically. During this time, you can still use other Google services.
- Click Reset user in the pop-up message.
- Now your Gmail account will be enabled within 15 minutes. Sign in and access your email again.
How to Restore Google Wallet Suspended Account?
Reasons for Your Google Wallet Suspension.
Below we have discussed some common reasons that could lead to an account suspension:
- You have entered incorrect billing address.
- A stolen credit card is linked with your account that you cannot verify.
- Your full name is not matching.
- You have logged in from less secure apps, from a new place, different IP, a very old version of browser etc.
- You phone number is incorrect and failed on verification.
To restore, try below fixes:
- Go to wallet verification centre.
- Be ready with a scanned copy of any government issued identity card.
- Scan your credit card that is added to your google wallet account
- Choose the identity type from the list and upload your documents.
- Submit the document and wait till you get an auto-reply from google wallet support.
Be careful while entering your name. Your first and last name gets posted automatically as soon as you open the verification link. Your name should match with documents
These were some simple ways to restore suspended Gmail account.