As you know that email is the necessary part of the human either you use an Android device or iPhone device. You get many email messages on your email address, some of them are useful, and some of them are for the only advertisement. Some users also report that they want to know how to delete emails iPhone. Read this full article to know the solutions to it.
As you know that, if you start to delete individual emails from the iPhone then it became hectic for you and also it is more time-consuming. Trash All option has been removed from the email on the iPhone device, so you can’t delete all mail at one time. No need to worry, we provide some steps to delete all emails on the iPhone.
Steps to how to delete emails iPhone:-
Here are many easy and quick solutions to fix this issue. Follow the below steps carefully:
Filter your email:-
Filtering the email, make the ways very easy to delete emails on iPhone. After filtering, you are ensured that which one has to keep and which one has to trash. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, you have to go for any folder in which you want to depurate of unread email messages from the Mailboxes. It could be Inbox, Archive, or any folder which is made by yourself, etc.
- After entering that folder, if you want to delete all content, then you don’t need to use the filter, and you can skip this step. But, if you want more selective then, you have to click on the three-line filter icon, which is at the lower left of the screen.
- Now, you can see that you can use your inbox by selecting the Flagged or Unread option which is in the Include tab.
- In case, you want to keep all content, then you can choose To: Me and Cc: Me which is mentioned under the Address option. For this page, any filter or combination of filters works properly. After filtering the email, move to the next step.
Save wanted emails:-
Now, you have to ensure that there is an email that you want to keep. So, scroll down the filter and don’t select that email which you want to keep. Follow the below steps:
Move to another folder:-
- At first, you have to select that email and click on the folder button which is at the bottom and then move it in a different mailbox folder.
- And, make sure don’t mark is at unread because it will causally mark as read in the next mail since it will show automatically.
- Alternatively, click on the Edit option which is at the top right of the folder view.
- Now, select all the emails which you want to keep and then click on the Move option and choose the right folder to keep it.
Mark as read:-
- Now, you have to swipe left to see the more option which is a (…) option.
- So, click on it and mark it as read.
- In case, you have several emails that you want to mark read then you have to click on the Edit option which is at the top right of the folder view instead.
- Now, you have to select all the emails that you want to save. So, click on the Mark option and then Mark as Read option.
- So, you don’t see that email messages from the filtered because you move them in another folder.
- Now, you have to tap on the filter option which is at the left bottom to exit the folder.
- Then, click on the Filter option again to go back into the filtered view.
In this blog, we discussed to delete emails iPhone. I hope, it is helpful to you. If you have any doubts regarding this, then call our expert team to resolve them. You can also send a text message or an email regarding your queries to fix them. We are here for 24*7.