Hello Everyone if you are getting unwanted spam emails in your gmail account you can simple block that person email address.
You can block email address on PC in two different ways. Pick the one you want. Let’s see what they are.
Block Email Address Through PC
- Go to Gmail Sign in if not already.
- Open the email from the sender whom you want to block.
- Beside “Reply,” you can see More (three vertical dots) on the right side of the screen. Click on it.
- Click Block “username” option.
- In the confirmation popup, click “Block.”
You have successfully blocked the sender you prefer. From now on, all the emails from this sender will be automatically moved to the Spam folder.
Block Email Address Through Android Phone
- Open Gmail app.
- Find and open the email from the sender whom you want to block.
- Tap the More (three vertical dots) which is beside the “Reply.”
- Tap Block “username” option.
That is all. The email address is blocked successfully.
Hope everyone will use this information “How to block Email address in Gmail account” if someone sending you spam emails in your gmail account.