There are many users use the HP printer in whole world. when you are taking any task or print command for your printer and you are receiving the HP Printer Printing Blank Pages an output or output pages has a very little ink. You can be resolved easily this problem. I will be advising for that you use original HP cartridge for printing. You want also check any defective or empty cartridge and replace it. So, you can replace your older cartridge and purchase a new one and print head is to be properly cleaned.
Resolution: HP Printer Printing Blank Pagesif you should to resolve this problem “HP Printing Print Blank Pages” you should follow these solutions below.
Solution 1: – using the original HP cartridgeAlways, we should use original HP ink then you will receive the good output by your HP printer. Because HP printer company has no guarantee when you do use other company ink. So, you will purchase the original HP cartridges by online or HP retailers. By use the original HP cartridge and resolve the HP Printing Print Blank Pages issue.
Solution 2: – Aligning the HP printer
- First, you will turn on your HP printer when you are loading paper for printing.
- After this, you will press the button and you go to the control panel and choose the setup icon.
- After this, you will go to the tool section and press OK button.
- After this, you will choose the Align Printer option then press OK.
- After this, the Alignment page will print by the printer.
- After this, your HP Printer lid the Lift up.
Solution 3: – update your HP printer driverIf your HP printer has wrong something then you will update your HP printer driver and you will go to the HP printer driver option and you will check your HP printer driver is corrupted or it’s out of date. There are two option you can get the right driver for your printer. Manually– in this way you will update your HP printer manually. So, you will online download and install right driver step by step. OR
- first, you will open web browser in your computer system.
- After this, you will type” HP customer support-software and driver downloads”.
- After this, you will type HP Printer model number.
- Then select your HP printer.
- After this, you will select HP printer update option.
- Then select Auto update option and click on.
Solution 4: – changing the cartridges
- First, you will change your old HP cartridge with the new HP cartridge.
- When your printer is silent and idle then you start the procedure.
- After this, you will open cartridge door and remove the cartridge from the printer.
- Then you will check your HP printer nozzles and contacts are not to be disturbed.
- After this, you will remove the plastic tape.
- After this, you will put the cartridges in your printer.
- After this, you will put a white plain paper in input tray in your printer.
- Then you will press the power button and turn on the printer.
Solution 5: – Run the window printer trouble-shooter
In window 10….
- First, you will go on your keyboard and press the Window logo button.
- After this, you will type troubleshooting.
- After this, you will select troubleshooting settings.
- after this, you will go to the Printer option and click on it.
- After this, you will click on Run the trouble-shooter.
- when the troubleshooting process is to be complete then you will try to print the page.